Thursday, July 22, 2010

0044. Shaquille O'Neal


Shaquille O'Neal is a professional American basketball player. After the height of his career with the Los Angeles Lakers in the late 90's/early 00's, Shaq went on to broaden his icon status by starring in movies (Kazaam is remembered fondly), releasing rap albums, and starring in reality TV shows. Recently, he's been rediscovered by a generation for his humorous twitter account, THE REAL SHAQ, for which the bio gives a pretty accurate description: 


"VERY QUOTATIOUS, I PERFORM RANDOM ACTS OF SHAQNESS."

Currently, Shaq plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers.


I never actually watched basketball.  I came from Pennsylvania– and not the sophisticated  part, if you know what  I mean– so I watched Nascar.  In any case, I only know Shaq as a hilarious twitter account.  And Shaq-a-claus.




(Image Source: Sacramento Marines.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment